Oct 6, 2008

Jamie&David ~Ocober 4th, 2008

I had a wonderful time photographing Jamie&David's wedding! The weather was perfect, and Laguna Gloria looked spectacular! I loved all the beautiful details... Jamie looked amazing, and David looked pretty darn sharp. I have been looking forward to this wedding for a long time. I photographed Jamie's sister wedding two years ago. There's nothing better than photographing two sisters' weddings, it's truly an honor. Jenny&Brett's wedding was spectacular and if I can say one thing about these two is that there is never a dull moment... the same can be said about Jamie&David!
I am SOOO happy with the photos, and had to post a lot of my favorites. Jamie&David, thanks so much for having me along! And thanks to Tanya from Clink for making the day run so smoothly.




I love these Jimmy Choo's!

see... I really do love them!




I love Jamie's laugh! Reminds me of jenny's laugh.


I don't usually post formals but I just thought they looked spectacular!








How amazing does Laguna look!



Brett doing this ninja thing that he did at their wedding... its hard for these 2 to keep a straight face.
Jenny is one of the funniest girls I have ever met... she can make anyone laugh! She's actually doing jazz hands... but I thought this photo was pretty hilarious! Jazz hands are a family tradition.


W.C. Clark "the godfather of Austin blues" played and he was awesome!





Jenny&Brett at their wedding!
photography by vanessa, austin wedding photography, austin texas, wedding photography, vanessa escobedo, www.photographybyvanessa.com

No comments: