Oct 20, 2008

San Miguel... personal photos!

One of my favorite parts of being a photographer is the amazing places I get to go. I have been lucky enough to have been in Santa Fe and Brooklyn the last 2 months.
I wanted to share some of my personal photos from San Miguel de Allende... It's truly a magical place with lots of culture, amazing food and good people! I had already been there with my friend Ally over 10 years ago and we had a BLAST! Funny enough I found myself doing some of same things... having drinks at Mama Mia's... walking aimlessly through the market and listening to the mariachis in the square late at night.
This is how I saw it... bits and pieces of one of the most amazing cities in the world.











photography by vanessa, austin wedding photography, austin texas, wedding photography, vanessa escobedo, www.photographybyvanessa.com

No comments: