Oct 1, 2008

Kelley&Kirk ~September 27, 2008

Kelley&Kirk had an amazing wedding this past weekend at Austin 71! I can't even begin to tell you how many times Kirk made me laugh... He is pretty darn hilarious and has a pretty hard time keeping a straight face. Not a bad quality to have... Kelley looked beautiful and so relaxed... if she was ever nervous I never saw it. These two are one of the best matches I have ever seen. They truly compliment each other... super cute together!
I hope you guys are having fun in Hawaii!





















Thanks to my awesome second shooter Erin for tagging along with me this weekend and making me laugh! Here we are trying to looks as cute as possible after shooting all day!
I know Blanca wanted the weekend off to go to ACL... can you believe that!

2 comments:

DCM Photography said...

Love the cake! Great work.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!

Terry-
(Kirk's Mom)